Monday, January 17, 2011

Manic Monday – The Burn Through Reads

Have you ever had a book that you picked up on a lark and read and before you know it you were done? Well that's what today's meme is about.

  • Go over your mental rolodex of books that you've read in the past year.
  • List the top 3 books that were burn through read titles.
  • Give a short summation of why you liked the story.
  • Share the Author and Title so that other readers can know who you read.

My Books

Naked by Megan Hart
This book was insightful, erotic and realistic. Her characters remind me of why I read erotic romance, because it's believable that something like that could happen to me.

Beast Behaving Badly by Shelly Laurenston
Mighty bearcat meets manic wolfdog; hockey, roller derby and trips to the great north of Maine. The dialogue is fantastic and the sneak peeks into the lives of previous books doesn't hurt either.

Backstage Pass by Olivia Cunning
I know next to nothing about being a rock groupie, but Backstage Pass makes me wish I was. Anytime you find a book that can make you want to dye your hair, rip your jeans and stand in an alley waiting for a glance from a hot rocker, it's a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment