Here's what you do:
- Grab your current read (or open your current file)
- Open to a random page ( or for you ereaders out there, flip through until your finger hurts)
- Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
- Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
"Get a battery," he called, lowering the Subaru hood as she climbed behind the wheel. "Unless you want me to jump you again." His suggestive tone firmed her jaw. She leaned out her window and shook her head. "You know, Murphy, I like you better when you aren't flirting."
"So you admit you do like me."Sweet as Sin by Inez Kelley – page 16