Meme originally hosted by Should Be Reading.
Here's what you do:
- Grab your current read (or open your current file)
- Open to a random page (or for you ereaders out there, flip through until your finger hurts)
- Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
- Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
"Is that nice, ma'am?"
I could only nod. I watched his long tan fingers, nicked from hard work and dealing with God knows what or who, track and dance along my skin. Down the small swell of my belly, the dip of my mound. I watched the teardrop-shaped birthmark dance above his thumb, and then his fingers found my clit even as he started to thrust harder.
With this Ring I Thee Bed – "Racing to the Altar" by Sommer Marsden