Monday, May 2, 2011

The Bookish Fangirl Mind…Mashups


I like to think of myself as a fangirl. 
For authors, musicians and any other media outlet I'm into. 
But mostly for authors.  So when I'm into several different authors I start imagining spinoffs of their titles or to use a music term, mashups.  For example:

 


What if Brown Siblings  met up with the The Sinners? (Rock out and Rock On? Tattoos for everyone? If anyone can convince Myrna to dread her hair, it would be Erin)


 

or


 

 

What would the Nauti Boys think of the sons of KGI? (All that testosterone and lots of female tapping feet, school marm style)


 

how about...

   
 
 
The New York Prides cross paths with The Breeds? (oh, the lion egos...the snarling, the scratching...and that's just from the guys)


 

I could go on, but I'd like to hear what the masses thinks.  Who are your favorite book mashups?

No comments:

Post a Comment