Meme originally hosted by Should Be Reading.
Here's what you do:
- Grab your current read (or open your current file)
- Open to a random page (or for you ereaders out there, flip through until your finger hurts)
- Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
- Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
"Only part of my reputation is a fairytale," Harry replied, noting that from the corner of his eye he could see Anita trying to cover her astonishment.
"Which part?" the Traveler asked with a smile.
"That I'm a fantastic lay," Harry replied, his tone changing completely, "I have yet to find out."
Black Magic by Moonlight, by Beren_Writes*
*This week's snippet is from a work of fanfiction of one of my favorite authors. If are not a fan of it…I don't care. I like it and this is my blog.