Meme originally hosted by Should Be Reading.
Here's what you do:
- Grab your current read (or open your current file)
- Open to a random page (or for you ereaders out there, flip through until your finger hurts)
- Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
- Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
"The one thing I took away from my upbringing was an aptitude for yoga. I was doing sun salutations before I could walk. And now I practice for about an hour whenever I can, usually when I'm waiting for something to come out of the oven. I have very, very good balance," I said, nipping at his lip.He shook his head as if rattling something loose. "Everything you said after yoga is kind of a blur. Can you put your foot behind your head?"
"Yes, yes, I can. And if you're a very good boy, I'll put my foot behind your head."
Cooper swiped a hand across his mouth. "I think I'm drooling."