Thursday, December 15, 2011

#31DDD - What song encapsulates how you feel today? Why?


  For me, hair has always been an accessory.  If I want long/colored/straight hair, I can sew it in, pull it on or braid it in.  And recently, I've been rediscovering my love of all the things my hair can do.

This evening as I was trying to figure out what to do with the hairs on my head (which are currently in small twists), I decided to pull out my wigs and pull one on.  I had done this just the previous weekend with the bottom photo and loved the look.

So for today, the song that encapsulates me: Whip My Hair by Willow Smith.  Just watch the video and if you can keep from whipping your hair back and forth, you're doing better than I was...

Luckily, I didn't whip my wig into the toilet. 




No comments:

Post a Comment