Monday, December 5, 2011

#31DDD - What was the last song/album you bought? Be honest!

I think the last album I bought was the Adele iTunes festival cd.  And this is a big thing for me, because I'm not an itunes fan...and given it's name that's the only place I could buy it. 

My love affair with Neo Soul and in particular with Adele's voice has been long.  I remember hearing her song Hometown Glory on SYTYCD three years ago.

It was that kind of sound that hits your ears and immediately puts goosebumps on your arms.  It lit that Imustsearchforthissongontheinternetsuntilifindit fire in me and didn't let go.  It basically gave birth to my current favorite genre of music in one go.  This particular album only has 6 tracks, but they are six of the best live tracks I've ever heard.  Best way I can describe the very humble Adele's voice...Erotic Notes for your Ear.

No comments:

Post a Comment